Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello from TN!

Hi everyone,

My sister Loretta called me and I had my cell turned off because we were in Cherokee National Forest looking at beautiful waterfalls and she left me a message telling me that I had not updated my blog, emailed or called. Which is true......

So, here we go..... Christmas was great had a wonderful time having a picnic with 50 degree weather. I kept having to remind myself that it was Christmas. Then Nick was off to Utah for a week and Mike and I saw "Marley" while he was gone. And then we were off to Ohio to see the family.

January..... hmmmmm not too much to report just loving life and living the dream.

Today is February 3rd and we have a SNOW DAY today since we did get 2 inches yesterday. They closed due to the black ice every where.

Love to all of you.

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

That sister of yours! What are we going to do about her? Glad you are well. I have some really cute pics of Nick if you ever want them let me know. Love ya! Angela