Thursday, December 4, 2008

WINTERFEST

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

On December 2nd we had our first snow storm and according to the weather reports it was going to be a big one. Get ready Utah people to get a good laugh at the "Big Storm." I will say this it did snow "sideways" due to the crazy wind.

We all went into the National Park and to Pigeon Forge to get a look at the snow and "Winterfest" it was a fun and long day. We started around 3:00 in the afternoon and got home at almost midnight. There was many things to see at the Christmas stores and Nick was thrilled with all the lights. He wanted us to take them all home to our yard.

Love ya

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow that was quite the snow storm I hope everyone is ok!...lol

Love ya

The Johnson's said...

Snow!! So if I come to TN to see you do I get the tour? Miss you guys. Angela

HaroldandLoretta said...

Baby Sister, I went to your blog because you said you had to update it, and that you had a ton of pictures to put on it!! I am waiting!! I hope all is going well with all of you. We are fine and getting back into the swing of things. We love what we are doing. It is Dad's birthday tomorrow. He will be 88. Hugs to all of you, Sister Hinton - Big Sis